[nagdu] Doggy gass

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Tue Jan 15 00:31:28 UTC 2013

I've not used fennel for dog gas problems, so I'm no help there.  but
fennel is an herb/spice.  You should be able to buy it in the grocery
store.  If you want to buy it on-line.  I absolutely love Mountain Rose
Herbs.  They sell in bulk, have very high quality products and it's all
clearly labeled as organic or other appropriate designation. They also
have info pages telling you what the various herbs are used for.

Best of luck!
Julie