[nagdu] super happy

Ramona Davidson ramonadavidson88 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 06:16:36 UTC 2013

congratulations! I was in the july class of 2012, it's going to be
hotter than you would think, maybe take a water boddle because you
work no matter how hot it is unless it effects the dogs that is.  and
just know they will be sluggish out and about because they arent
really use to that heat, hopefully this year will be better than last
I think that was unusual for  NJ

--
Mona