[nagdu] 5. 5. 5. reminder!

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 15:36:58 UTC 2013

List,

The last few days discussions have been both informative and fun. As long as list members are staying on topic, I do not have an issue with one or two messages over our list rule of 5 per day. The rule is 5 post limit per list member. No one has violated this rule, so this is just a reminder. Yes one line, one word posts to the list count as off topic messages, but will count towards that 5 posts rule. What I am suggesting is that list members include more in their messages, or reply to multiple posts at one time. We have all done a great job at reducing the traffic to the list. Thus I have noticed that some people who probably would never post, have started to post more. Great job! But keep up the work.

Thank you,

Marsha drenth, NAGDU list moderator
Sent with my IPhone
http://adventureswith2feet4paws.blogspot.com