[nagdu] Dog washing

Kelly Snyder kelly.snyder428 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 16:14:19 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone!!
I brush my current guide dog everyday (well try to) and he gets a bath
every 2 to 3 months, it all depends on what kind of environment he
works in, rain or snow etc. or hot weather.
My previous guide dog has the hair of a golden and my current dog has
the hair of a lab. So, I really like brushing my current guide dog-
the retired one you could brush every hour and still get a TON of
hair!! :)
Kelly-