[nagdu] Dog smell

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Thu Jan 17 04:04:14 UTC 2013

Once in a great while, Holly gets the gas.  The first time my son and I went
out with friends to the theater, Holly parked herself under Steven's chair.
She had the broccoli smelling gas.  She laid under that chair and
afterwards, we went to Red Robin wher she stayed under his chair again!!
Everyone thaught it was he instead of holly! Was he ever glad to get back
home!