[nagdu] Top Dog

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 20 14:39:23 UTC 2013

Wonderful Marilyn
I always love reading about you and Anna, for those of you who do not know Marilyn and I know each other for years, and she helped me out getting my dog from GDF, and we have been volunteers for NY Organ Donor Network and are part of Lions International.
I know Jessica Snyder from NYAGDU went to Top Dog.  Did anyone else from NAGDU go, and Marilyn how about you and Anna coming to Orlando this year and coming to the NAGDU Annual meeting. I can get you airfare.
Remember all if you need help getting to convention airfare or amtrak let me know and I can arrange it for you.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY State
Leading the Way in Independent Travel!SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.
Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10Echevarria Travel and proud member of the National Federation of the Blind will be holding a year round fundraiser for the http://www.NFBNY.org after Hurricane Sandy and other resources. Any vacation package booked between November 6 2012-November 6, 2013 and vacation must be traveled no later than 12/30/2014 a percentage of my earnings will go to the affiliate.  Also is you book a Sandals for couples or Beaches for families and friends resorts vacation, $100.00 per booking will go to the affiliate as well.  You do not need to be a member of the NFB.org, just book through us.