[nagdu] Question about Training schools in new york.

Kody Keplinger kodytheduff at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 20:43:30 UTC 2013

Well, Guiding Eyes For the Blind is just outside of NYC.  And The Seeing
Eye, while in New Jersey, is very close to NYC.  Fidelco is also close (in
Connecticut) but they train in-community, and I know they train a lot of
people in New York.

I"m sure there are more, but I can't remember which ones off the top of my
head.

--
*Kody Keplinger*
http://kodykeplinger.com

author of:
*THE DUFF (Designated Ugly Fat Friend) - an ALA Top Ten Quick Pick for
Reluctant Young Readers.*
*AVAILABLE NOW!*
*
*