[nagdu] airport training

Eve Sanchez celticyaya at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 17:19:30 UTC 2013

Matthew, Who was your trainer? Did they not discuss airport procedures and
protocol at all? With all of the safety issues, that is hard to believe.
Oh, I am not calling you a liar, just wondering who would have dropped the
ball. You don't have to go to an airport for proper airport training you
know. Maybe was that the case? You were thinking the question meant "did
you go..." Eve