[nagdu] Just some thoughts

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Mon Jan 21 23:52:10 UTC 2013

I Would take Destiny To the gym for my water aerobics classes. I put her
in tiedown on a mat and she lays down. GDF talked with the staff to let
them know it was ok and to clear up their concerns about health issues
with the dog being in the pool area or locker room. I travel on a senior
bus and they have no problem with her either.
Best,
Janice