[nagdu] is this normal?

Shannon Dyer solsticesinger at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 15:20:45 UTC 2013

Hi, Steph.

I got my first dog in July of 1997. While I was waiting to enter that class, I was extremely nervous. I wondered if I would really be able to trust the dog and whether or not I would be able to control it. I was apprehensive about the bonding process too. What if the dog didn't like me?

So, I'd say that what you're going through is very, very common.

I wish you the best of luck in your upcoming class.

Shannon and Ace
Shannon Dyer
Alumni Council Member,
Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc
®  and
America's VetDogs®,  The Veteran's K-9 Corps Inc ®
Providing "Second Sight" ® since 1946
371 E. Jericho Turnpike, Smithtown, NY 11787
Office: 631-930-9000, Toll-free: 866-282-8047
solsticesinger at gmail.com
To make a donation that can change a life...contact the Guide Dog Foundation at
www.guidedog.org
or America's VetDogs the Veterans K-9 Corps at
www.vetdogs.org
Visit us on facebook at:
www.facebook.com/GuideDogFoundation or www.facebook.com/AmericasVetDogs