[nagdu] is this normal?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Jan 27 17:07:05 UTC 2013

Everyone gets anxious before class, I think, even people who've been there a
few times.  I've noticed that people get obsessed with some detail or other.
I got all worried about what to wear to lunch!  How silly is that!
It's a big change, and it's normal to get a bit anxious about it.  But it
all works out.  Even if you try a dog, and decide it's just not for you
after all, that's OK.

John, I hate to tell you, but none of my dogs have read those "Seeing Eye
dog" books.  They just don't know how they're supposed to behave! <grin>
Sometimes I want to get out one of those books and point it out to Ben.
"Look, these dogs in the book never sniff!"
Tracy