[nagdu] Intelligent disobedience

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 21:28:21 UTC 2013

That part of intelligent disobedience, crossing at the crosswalk, is, like Tracy says, learned. But there are many other instances, such as when you go forward and might fall in an unmarked hole and the dog won't go, you let it have its head, so to speak, and it goes around it. Sometimes they exhibit that disobedience when you really meant it, but there are sure plenty of times when the dog is right. I praise fervently, too, when that happens.

Cindy Lou