[nagdu] taxi transport

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Mon Jul 1 16:13:07 UTC 2013

Yeah, the poodle tail is a hoot, and less likely to get caught in
things. Although when I let it grow out into a nice fan tail, I have to
remember not to shut the hair in the car door. Also, people walk behind
us and giggle, which at one point made me wonder if there was a troup of
itinerate mimes in front of us everywhere we went to cause all the
mirth. /lol/

Tami