[nagdu] pilot dogs traffic checks was Update: Training ProgramsatNAGDU Meeting

L Gwizdak leg1950 at cox.net
Tue Jul 2 16:34:48 UTC 2013

Ummm, the dogs and handlers freak out when they get a traffic check????  I
think you were refering to the ones set up by school staff.  So, my question
is: What happens for the REAL ones that just happen?  The dog and handler
just has to freak out alone?

Lyn and Landon
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown