[nagdu] insect bite or bee sting/dog medicated

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Jul 3 17:32:24 UTC 2013

Hi Daniel.
Poor Cass!  My Echo got bitten a couple different times, and her face
swelled up, poor dear.  It was a while back, but I think I took her to the
vet and she got a shot.  She had OK energy, and was able to work some, but I
could tell she wasn't too comfortable.
The first time it happened we were flying somewhere, so she had to work a
bit.
Hope Cass feels better soon.
Watch those meds; some of them make the dog need to pee a lot.
Tracy