[nagdu] broadcasting tonight's meeting

Michael Hingson Mike at michaelhingson.com
Wed Jul 3 19:56:01 UTC 2013

We're going to try again.  If you are at home tonight at 7PM Eastern Time,
4PM Pacific, and wish to listen to the NAGDU meeting in action you are in
luck.  Due to the wonders of Science and Technology, and a Bluetooth
microphone at our end you can listen to the meeting by following these
directions.  (At least we hope to have better luck this time.)

Dial (218) 936-2053.  Then press the # key.  Next press 1.  Finally enter
the room number 62438 followed by the # key.

After conducting a fairly short business meeting we shall hear from several
programs.  The CEOs from GDB, and TSE as well as other high ranking
officials will be presenting.

I hope we can make connections this evening.

Best,

Michael Hingson
The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
"Speaking with Vision"
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
mike at michaelhingson.com
To order Michael Hingson's new book, Thunder Dog, and check on Michael
Hingson's speaking availability for your next event please visit:
www.michaelhingson.com

To purchase your own portrait of Roselle painted by the world's foremost
animal artist, Ron Burns, please visit http://www.ronburns.com/roselle