[nagdu] The audio from last night

Daniel daniel.sweeney1 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 4 18:47:26 UTC 2013

Hi,
I would like to know about this too. I was on the call for the first 45
minutes hoping to get into something, but I only made it through the
division updates. The roll call was really long and I didn't have a lot of
time last night. I really wanted to hear what the trainers had to say.

Daniel and Cass
Lakewood, Colorado