[nagdu] Congrats to Darla

L Gwizdak leg1950 at cox.net
Fri Jul 5 17:58:26 UTC 2013

Great Darla!  I don't remember, are you at TSE?

Interesting name for the dog - Huck.  Ummmm, be careful how you say that
name so folks don't accuse you of saying something else that folks might get
offended over! LOL!  You know that word!  I think I'd use Huxley instead!

Enjoy your training.

Lyn and Landon
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown