[nagdu] pilot dogs traffic checks wasUpdate:TrainingProgramsat NAGDU Meeting

L Gwizdak leg1950 at cox.net
Fri Jul 5 18:02:47 UTC 2013

Seeing Eye also uses thesse kinds of traffic checks.  The trainer who drives
the checks has to use a regular car - not the school cars or vans because
these smart dogs learn to recognise the school cars and they know the drill!
When the trainer drives a regular car, the dog thinks it's a real traffic
check and not the set up kind.

Oh, you're going to GDA!  I wwent there in 1990 and got a yellow Lab named
Olivia.

Lyn and Landon
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown