[nagdu] What's Considered Training was RE: Training in restrooms

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri Jul 5 22:08:32 UTC 2013

Well, actually it does. From what I know about animal training, there is
training by giving  an animal a reward for a desired behavior, thus making
the animal want to do it again, and there is associating an unpleasant
result with an undesired behavior, thus making the animal not want to do it
again. So, if you make sounds that Mitzy does not like or finds unpleasant
in situations that you want to avoid, she will probably learn to take action
to avoid those situations.