[nagdu] Working our dogs

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Fri Jul 5 23:00:41 UTC 2013

Its incredible how much work you can get out of our dogs! I walked about 2 miles or so from our downtown area this afternoon in hot and very humid weather. Then, we walked another mile home! Holly was pretty much great all the way. The only issue I had was a woman had a little dog she wasn't controlling. The little monster tried to growl and bite at Holly and the woman just stood there while I controlled Holly and chased the thing back to her.
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!