[nagdu] Congrats to Darla

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri Jul 5 23:22:41 UTC 2013

I was going to suggest Huckleberry, but I was afraid that people would then
start calling him Huckleberry Finn. Although I generally am not a fan of
changing the name of a guide dog, you could also change it to something
similar to Huck, such as Chuck, or something completely different if you do
find it problematic.