[nagdu] pilot dogs traffic checks wasUpdate:TrainingProgramsat NAGDU Meeting

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Mon Jul 8 10:26:14 UTC 2013

hi eve I'm a pilot grad myself and we've never had trouble with our dogs
and traffic and we've been in different situations that are tricky.
Every school isn't for everyone but we just got back from convention and
bboth our dogs Samson and
tres did beautifully. We couldn't have asked more or better from them.
They made us proud and confirmed all the time we have spent working with
our ggolden's has paid off.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/coastergirl92%

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/djrogers0628%40gmai