[nagdu] puppy!

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Tue Jul 9 00:05:41 UTC 2013

I would prefer a boy, but I worked it out with the breeder that I could pick
from all the available dogs when it's my turn to pick.  There will be 5
males and 2 females to choose from.  chances are good that it'll be a boy,
but I'd take a girl if she was better suited.

The three main contenders for names right now could be used for a male or
female.   My requirements are one or two syllables, not embarrassing to say
in public, easy to pronounce and it can't be too close to anyone's name in
my family or people I spend a lot of time with.

Julie