[nagdu] puppy!

Laurel Wheeler laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 02:18:39 UTC 2013

Hey Julie, congrads about the new puppy! I post infrequently on this list, mostly just read. Some cute guide dog names I like are Magellan and Garmon, like the GPS names. I'm sure you probably thought about the standard Leader, or Freedom, but what about Voyager, or Traveler, or Trecker. I love coming up with names, and am quite good at it, if you need name suggestions let me know privately and I can help ya. I also like names like Chief, Captain, Pioneer, Ranger, (maybe you could name your dog after your favorite car, like Corvette etc), skipper, prince, president, alpha. FOr girls I like names like Shimmer, Solo, Rain, Sunshine, Marseille (like the city in France), Paris, sister, and Joy.

Anyways, good luck on picking the right puppy, and on the name. :-)
Laurel and Stockard