[nagdu] First timer

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Tue Jul 9 22:23:38 UTC 2013

I happen to notice people getting upset even when the handler was doing the
right thing in correcting the dogs for misbehaving.
I believe that we forget that we can't take the dog out of the guide dog.
Many times dogs communicate with each other and we have no clue whats
happening until something jumps off.
Blessings,
Melissa Green and PJ
facebook Melissa R Green