[nagdu] National Convention--my opinion

JULIE PHILLIPSON jbrew48 at verizon.net
Tue Jul 9 23:26:23 UTC 2013

No my dog would not use it once the rain flooded it, but before that he
did.  We had to go for a walk and find someplace else for him to go the
second day because he would not go number 2 there.  He went on the pavement
for the first time ever because the box got so disgusting he would not use
it.  After that he did O K.  I was very concerned when I went out one
morning and was told by some guy may be a UPS volunteer, to go to the right
out the door.  I was looking for a box off the curb I didn't know there was
a sign there saying dog relief area.  I could not clean up there because
the grass was so long.  I agree we need to find another way to handle it
and try to make everyone more responsible.