[nagdu] Convention Debriefing

National Association of Guide Dog Users blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Jul 10 10:48:49 UTC 2013

Dear All,

                Now that convention is behind us, the NAGDU board wants to
know how we did! What did we do well and where do we have room for
improvement? We will hold a convention debriefing meeting via teleconference
to offer you an opportunity to give us feedback on convention activities and
arrangements. The convention debriefing meeting will be held on Sunday, July
14 at 8:00 p.m. EDT (7:00 Central; 6:00 Mountain; & 5:00 Pacific). The
call-in instructions are as follows;

1.	At the specified time, call (218-936-2053

Follow the prompts to the rooms and use room code 62438

Please note: All participants will be required to identify themselves.
Anonymous callers may not enter the board room. This conference will be
recorded. Participation in the conference implies an agreement to and
authorization for such recording in compliance with state and federal laws.

During the conference call, participants may mute themselves by pressing *1.
Pressing *1 again, unmutes the participant.

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala, President

National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc.

National Federation of the Blind

(813) 626-2789 (Office)

888-NAGDU411 (Hotline

President at nagdu.org