[nagdu] National Convention--my opinion

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 13:05:03 UTC 2013

I have always taken extra time in my room with my dog. I learned early on that if I was taking a dog to convention, then I might have to do things differently from how I did before. I did not even have a dog until 1989, so I attended a lot of conventions without a dog. You have to feel for the critters when you think of them being down there with humans towering above them and legs, feet, canes, and other dogs everywhere; and they want to do a good job, but they can't always get the best direction from us (or at least mine can't) so they can become confused as well. Makes me think of giving mine a raise.

CL