[nagdu] National Convention--my opinion

National Association of Guide Dog Users blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Jul 10 13:11:35 UTC 2013

Danielle,
	It is always a problem getting everyone on the same page. The hotel
does have a designated relief area for pets and were directing everyone to
it, rather than to the ones we set up. I did find that not everyone on the
hotel staff were on the same page in several areas, not just where to
relieve the dogs. We had several problems with our bill and got as many
explanations as people we talked to about it!

Fraternally yours,
Marion