[nagdu] Service animal confusion causes conflicts

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 10 17:48:24 UTC 2013

Hi, all,
I guess I have another good reason why for making sure Odie always wears his orange vest with his patches and have a card in his zipper pocket, specifying his duties as a working partner.
I also have a tag on his collar that says medical alert service dog.
Of course, everyone may have their own opinions on Odie and I as a team, but I figure as long as he can still do his job, that is what counts.
If he starts to get more tired out, then Odie will let me know it's time to hang it up for good.
Best,
Bibi and son Odie