[nagdu] puppy!

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Jul 10 21:51:28 UTC 2013

Thanks!  You're right, there will be no fru fru names. *smile*

The current leading contenders are: Darby, Andy, Morgan and Jesse.  They are
all two syllable, easy to pronounce, are not duplicates of previous pets or
family members and are not cutesy or excessively macho. They are all also
gender neutral, so that's an added bonus!

I won't make the final decision until after I have the specific puppy, but
it's fun to think about the options.

Julie