[nagdu] dogs and vassileen lotion

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 11 18:50:33 UTC 2013

Hi, all,
I was curious if it is all right to treat a dog's legs, paws, under arms and other private areas with vassileen lotion that says intensive care on the label?
I noticed those areas on Odie were really dry, so thought I'd try a different tactic to see if it would help moisten his skin.
I do groom him daily, put baby powder on him to brush it down and get it deep into his skin.
When he does get bathed twice monthly, I also make sure those areas are washed up really good as the rest of him.
Thanks.
Bibi and son Odie
who gets to go with his beloved mommy today for a follow up doctor's appointment