[nagdu] Discrimination; What Do I Do Next?

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Fri Jul 12 00:23:01 UTC 2013

But the point is that here the laws are indeed different. And, not all of
the foreign owners you are refering to are like this. I have only been
kicked out of one place but I don't often go there anyway. I explained to
them that yes, I could come in but I'd wait outside for my order and spread
the word about there discriminatory practices. Holly and I have been in
several oriental and middle eastern restraunts and are not only welcome but
encouraged to come in! Everyone loves Holly! Discrimination is
discrimination here no matter who's doing it!