[nagdu] Re; Discrimination

Suzy And Izzy keyboard4jesus at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 12 03:00:25 UTC 2013

Hey guys, I contacted my local police dept via facebook and they have turned out to be a real ally. This was their reply;
Florida Statute  413.08 addresses access and accomodations to public facilities, to include eating establishments.   I will insure that the owners and employees involved in this incident are aware of the law and the penalty for violating the law.  I will also attempt to have a media release on the issue.  Thank you for bringing this issue to my attention and thank you for trusting the Starke Police Department to defend and protect your rights.
-Suzy & Izzy, Starke Fl

Sent from my iPad