[nagdu] Re; Discrimination

National Association of Guide Dog Users blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 12 12:49:35 UTC 2013

Suzy,
	You did a great job on this! Since you are in Florida, I think it
would be good to work with the Florida Association of Guide dog Users on
this. Sherrill o-Brien, the NAGDU Secretary, is the
FLAGDU president, and my wife, Merry Schoch, is the vice president. Merry is
heading up the Law Enforcement Education (LEE) committee for
FLAGDU so she would be very interested in working with you on this news
release. Such an approach helps educate the public, thus reducing the
challenges we have in the future. If you give me a call on the hotline
number, I will have Merry chat with you. Again, that number is 888-624-3841.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc.
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789 (Office)
888-NAGDU411 (Hotline
President at nagdu.org