[nagdu] Re; Discrimination Update

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Fri Jul 12 21:00:24 UTC 2013

Very nice work with self-advocating.

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Suzy And Izzy
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 2:01 PM
To: nagdu at nfbnet.org
Subject: [nagdu] Re; Discrimination Update

Hello All, I am happy to report that the Starke police chief himself went
and talked to the china restaurant people and this is what he said happened;
Suzy and Izzy.  I have gone by the China Buffet and spoken with the owners.
I also presented them with a copy of Florida Statute 413.08 to include the
penalty for failure to comply.   I believe they will be more welcoming in
the future now that they are aware.  Please let me know if there are anymore
problems.
Chief Jeff Johnson.
I will go back to that restaurant in the near future and let you know what
happens.
-Suzy Wilson & Izzy

Sent from my iPad