[nagdu] German shepherds and cats

Shannon L. Dillon shannonldillon at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 04:58:13 UTC 2013

I have had a German shepherd with my cats for almost seven years. She has
been with four cats during that time.  Everything is fine.  There is one in
particular she chases sometimes but that's all.  She just sniffs the cat if
she catches up to it. Usually the cat gets away because it jumps up high
where she can't get it.

My fiancé Roger also had a shepherd with his cats before we were together
and they were fine.