[nagdu] Addition to My Training Hotel Staff Post

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Sun Jul 14 23:06:47 UTC 2013

While I very much appreciate and respect and value the work and cooperation
the National Office has given us, I'd like to see us dovetail on their
efforts to educate and monitor things at convention hotels in some way.

Also, when we have a convention in a state that has a division or Committee
of guide dog users, I'd like to see that Division or Committee take a more
involved role in the monitoring and education of staff and to ensure things
will run as smoothly as possible.

Margo and Arrow