[nagdu] Fw: [Nfbf-l] Someday Your Guide Dog May Have Their Own WearableTechnology

Doug Parisian eggmann at mymts.net
Tue Jul 16 13:16:13 UTC 2013

In all probability, the developer was sighted, but hey, we really don't know
that.

The fact is, I have received more positive and insightful help from those
terrible sighted people than I've ever experienced from other totally blind
folks.  I doubt that Dorothy was blind?

Doug: Seeing is believing, feeling is confirmation!