[nagdu] Re-intro Patty and Levi

Patricia Homan patriciahoman01 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 17 13:46:22 UTC 2013

Good Morning Sheila:
Levi is also my second guide, she is from GDB and she just turned 3 in May.
I never had a Golden before, she   is the sweetest dog I ever had, and let
me tell you I had more than a few.
Hope to be in touch with all
Talk to you soon
Warmly
Patty

Patty, Allegra, my little angel no longer in a doggie suit. AndLevi , my
pocket guide.
To err is human, to forgive is canine.
Call us at: 202-390-0375
Patriciahoman01 at hotmail.com