[nagdu] Happy birthday

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Jul 17 16:01:37 UTC 2013

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday Marion
Happy birthday to you.
May you be blessed with many more.
when I went to the first nagdu meeting, you stopped in front of me
calling me by a different person, wanting help.
I didn't want to stop you saying hi, because you were on a mition.
If I can come next year, I will get braver and say hi.
this was before the meeting.
the vet comes today, where I can see three toes that are swollen for my
dog on his foot.
I so pray he doesn't have a broken foot.
He hopps with one foot the rite one.
I see this when he wants to play.
He will walk gingerly on the left one.
We will be together a year on August first.
the date is coming up.
I sure don't want to have him walk far when I know his foot is hurting him.
Then he licks it and bites it, I am sure it is because of pain.
I just hug him.
Accident or not, how would you keep this from happening again.
The dog wasn't bothering anyone when he got stepped on.
I feel very angry that the person didn't know, or even say I am sorry.
This happened on the banquet night.
Folks act as though they have never eaten before.
Just unreal.

--
--Dar
skype: dmgina23