[nagdu] Re-intro Patty and Levi

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Wed Jul 17 21:59:51 UTC 2013

Hi Patty,
My name is Janice and I am trying to get a guide dog division started in
Maryland.  I hope that you will be attending the Maryland State
Convention in November 8-10 in Ocean City at the Carousel.

My first GDF guide dog Destiny retirement has had to be postponed due to
complications with my counseling internship.  I have spoken with the
school and they agree with this decision.  I hope that her conditions
remain stable until next spring, otherwise, I will need to rely on my
cane for travel.  I do not prefer a cane as a deaf-blind person because
I don't get the get from my surrounding.
Janice
On 7/17/2013 10:44 AM, Patricia Homan wrote:
> No, Thanks to the NFB I got a  job offer here in the U.S.  about 7
 > years ago now. Let's just say I was static to be back. Warmly Patty
 >
 > Patty, Allegra, my little angel no longer in a doggie suit. AndLevi ,
 > my pocket guide. To err is human, to forgive is canine. Call us at:
 > 202-390-0375 Patriciahoman01 at hotmail.com
 >

 > -----Original Message----- From: nagdu
 > [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Star Gazer Sent:
 > Wednesday, July 17, 2013 9:51 AM To: NAGDU Mailing List, the National
 > Association of Guide Dog Users Subject: Re: [nagdu] Re-intro Patty
 > and Levi
 >
 > Patty, are you still in Spain?
 >
 > Sent from my iPhone
 >
 > On Jul 16, 2013, at 9:15 PM, "Larry D. Keeler" <lkeeler at comcast.net>
 > wrote:
 >
 >> Well, Patty from Spain, here you are! ----- Original Message -----
 >> From: "Patricia Homan" <patriciahoman01 at hotmail.com> To: "'NAGDU
 >> Mailing List,the National Association of Guide Dog Users'"
 >> <nagdu at nfbnet.org> Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 8:45 PM Subject:
 >> Re: [nagdu] Re-intro Patty and Levi
 >>

 >>> Hi everyone: This is my second attempt to send my first message,
 >>> I wrote a nice long one before, I sent it but never saw it on the
 >>> list. So this time I will keep it short just to see if it comes
 >>> through. Some of you who have been in this list for a few years
 >>> might remember me, my name is Patty, Allegra, my first guide dog
 >>> and I used to leave in Spain, and we would come every year for
 >>> national convention. I am happy to report, I am now in Maryland
 >>> with my second guide Levi, sweet
 > little golden.
 >>> Ok let's try now, see if this work. Warm Regards Patty
 >>>

 >>> Patty, Allegra, my little angel no longer in a doggie suit.
 >>> AndLevi , my pocket guide. To err is human, to forgive is
 >>> canine. Call us at: 202-390-0375 Patriciahoman01 at hotmail.com
 >>>
 >>> -----Original Message----- From: nagdu

ma

 >>> for
 > nagdu:
 >>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/consuelo.johnson05

0%40gma
>>> il.com

 >>> for
 > nagdu:
 >>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/patriciahoman01%40

hotmail
>>> .com

 >>> for
 > nagdu:
 >>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/lkeeler%40comcast.

net

 >> change your list options or get your account info for
 > nagdu:
 >> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/pickrellrebecca%40g

mail.com