[nagdu] Happy birthday

National Association of Guide Dog Users blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Jul 18 15:18:54 UTC 2013

Larry and All,
	In keeping with our desire to control the traffic on this list, I
want to say that I appreciate all the birthday wishes! This being said and
not to sound ungrateful, I would appreciate it if these messages are sent to
individuals, rather than to the list. The email address of each individual
is contained in the headers of messages they send to the list. BTW, Sarge
weighs in at about 110 lbs. He's a big baby ... unless you are in the back
yard without his permission! (grin)

Fraternally yours,
Marion