[nagdu] FW: Paul Lopez has resigned his position as CEO of Guide Dogs for the Blind

Tina Thomas judotina48kg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 23:51:06 UTC 2013

On July 15, GDB CEO Paul Lopez resigned, Bob Burke was announced as interim
CEO, and George Kerscher formerly the board's vice chair, graciously agreed
to serve as the interim chair. I cannot thank each and every one of you
enough for your efforts and support as we all worked together to save our
guide dog school. There is much more still to be accomplished, but thanks to
you, the petition's momentum created by you, numerous letters expressing
sincere concern and strong resolutions passed by ACB and NFB, the board
finally heard our impassioned pleas and took action. It is now time for all
of us to work together to help GDB to heal and to move forward. I wish each
of you all the best as we strive to rebuild and maintain GDB as an innovater
in its field and a safe and supportive guide dog training program of which
we can all be extremely proud!

Very sincerely,
Sheila Styron

  _____