[nagdu] traveling through airports is getting weirder each time I travel

Tina Thomas judotina48kg at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 01:07:54 UTC 2013

Hello folks- Since I have been home from convention, I have had to travel.
Now, traveling to my destination, was somewhat uneventful. Going through
airport security was met with no problems. However, when I went to my gate
and presented my boarding pass, I was met with the you and the service dog
must sit in bulkhead. I calmly explained that it is not mandatory that a
person with a service dog sit in the bulkhead and there is also no federal
regulations that state that fact either. So, after educating the flight
staff, I was able to board with no further complications. Now, flying back
home today, while checking in to receive my boarding pass, I was ask what my
dog's breed was? I asked the ticket agent why was that redolent and she
replied that it was one of the questions they are suppose to ask and then
she told me that I have to sit in the front row  of the plane because I had
a service animal. I informed her that I could sit anywhere on the plane with
the exception of the exit rows and she replied that I would have to talk to
the gate agent about that. What is going on here?
Tina