[nagdu] traveling through airports is getting weirder eachtime I travel

robert stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 02:39:18 UTC 2013

Hello All,
I flew with American to the convention, and I did not have any
trouble at all.
I have had issues with southwest before, but I solved that by
telling them that they offer open seating to the public so
therefor I can choose any seat I want and went to a seat of my
choice.
I have also had issues with Delta, but the way I solved them was
to let them know, which this is actually true, and I was given
this information by a airline before, that it is illegal for the
airline personel to change your seat without your approval.

I hope this helps,

Robert Stigile
phone: 818-381-9568
e-mail: rstigile at gmail.com