[nagdu] several topics

Jessica Diaz jldiaz421 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 14:41:12 UTC 2013

Hello,
The beach was actually good but the boys did get to hot after about an
hour and a half. We ended up leaving early and driving to my friend's
house for a pool day. The boys were so happy to get that AC. Also, I
asked Alex that but he says he tries and tries to contact them but
never gets a reply. The school called them and they said they would be
interested but Alex wants someone who will communicate with him.
Jessica Diaz