[nagdu] rest for the soul...good or bad?

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 17:43:59 UTC 2013

Dear Dan,

	I am doing likewise; I got home a week ago tomorrow with Huck from
Guide Dogs of America; as my schedule takes me out, of course he is going,
and I'm trying to do the trail through our subdivision but after almost
three weeks of two to three workouts a day in hot, not usually humid
California, this old gal was more than tired, and it seems Huck might have
been as well; he finished antibiotics today for a slight urinary tract
infection.
	So enjoy yourselves; you have more than enough work coming soon.
Darla & Hard-working Huck