[nagdu] update on dog food situation

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 19 19:52:48 UTC 2013

Hi, all,
I contacted Purina's Customer care this morning and explained of what I'm dealing with.
They will be sending me cupons in the mail so Odie's two foods can get replaced upon having their factory inspected.
I was advised to throw Odie's dog food out once I'm able to get brand new bags to just start over.
I'm glad that some dog food bags have zip locks on them, but it would be nice if 31.5 pound bag of Beneful Healthy Radiance and 34 pound Proplan weight management bags would have zippers.
This is a suggestion I may ask Purina to look into as the zip locks are a good idea.
As for Odie and I, we're going to get through all of this together.
Our apartment will be sprayed again next week and while this goes on, I'll be at my step-mother-in-law and father-in-law's home for a few days.
Odie and I need a break from our apartment complex, so we're taking my step mother in law's offer.
*Smiles*
Okie Dokie.
I'm finished and will go back under my rock.
Bibi and son Odie